Saturday 7 February 2015

Long Time... No See

Hi guys,



Well it's been a while and no updates from me... I’m sorry for that and I promise I will keep posting more regularly. However much has changed in the last year. I have a son who will be one later on in this month. My wife and I can’t believe how quick it has gone! Also as some of you may know I gave up the allotment to spend some quality time with Ted.

I may have given up the allotment but I didn’t give up on gardening all together. I created three new raised beds in the back garden... not much went into them last year but this year will be different as I want to get Ted into gardening from a young age. So with my three raised beds a boarder or two and my greenhouse I am sure I will have enough to keep him entertained.

We had some eventful times with Ted in the last year due to an allergy his got, his allergic to milk protein; you can read more about his situation on my wife’s blog https://mummytalesofanallergybaby.wordpress.com

This is only a quick hello and notification that I shall be uploading more posts etc with the idea that I will explore my trials and achievements with trying to show a toddler how to grow his own food!!

At the moment we are re-fitting our kitchen and our old one is in the garden waiting to be taken down the tip!

See you soon

Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.