Monday 16 February 2015

Life Saver

I had a thought the other night when I was looking through old photos of the allotment and getting that urge of growing things again... I never discussed a time saver I discovered a very good piece of software... it was from GrowVeg

It was very handy indeed as it will map out your plot areas and gives you reminders when to plant certain things out and at what time.... below is a link to the page for more details... note... If you buy this product I will get a small fee, this will just help me maybe buy a new spade one day ;)

Take the free trial, I did and I used it since day 1 of my allotment days

http://www.growveg.com/affiliate-referral.aspx?aff-id=1180&redirect=freetrial.aspx

Catch you all soon

Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.